Physical Therapy - TMJ Dysfunction
he Rose Center for Rehabilitation offers state-of-the-art, evidence-based treatment approaches to effectively rehabilitate the patient suffering from Temporal Mandibular Joint Dysfunction (TMD).
The clinicians at The Rose Center specialize in TMD rehabilitation. Treatment is coordinated with the M.D. D.D.S. and other health professionals. With a complete postural evaluation and TMJ assessment, our treatment approach can greatly benefit you.
- Coordinated with patient's dentist, orthodontist, oral surgeon or medical doctor.
- TMJ home exercise program and education.
- Cervical evaluation followed by instruction in stretches and a home exercise program.
- Postural education and a home exercise program.
- Iontophoresis for inflammation.
- Modalities: ice and moist heat.
- Procedures: ultrasound and electrical stimulation.