We are Open and Treating Patients
COVID-19 (coronavirus) Update for Our Patients
We are prepared and taking the appropriate measures as outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for the protection and safety of our patients and staff.
- If you’ve traveled overseas, you must stay home for 14 days after returning from travel, monitor your health, and practice social distancing.
- Anyone that is sick with a fever, cough, or has trouble breathing should call their primary care physician before coming into our clinic.
Welcome to The Rose Center
The Rose Center is a locally, physical therapist-owned private outpatient therapy practice. We are dedicated to quality patient care, through use of evidence-based treatment. It was founded in 2005 with the mission of providing cutting-edge and specialty therapy to the greater Redding area. As a leader and innovator in the rehabilitation field, our clinic offers an array of services, expertise, advocacy and partnerships that promote quality of life, independence and community integration for individuals with physical injuries and/or disabilities, as well as their families and care providers.
The Rose Center offers Google translate and other forms of translation apps and options for those clients who require language assistance.
The Rose Center is looking for a qualifiied professional Physical Therapist and/or Physical Therapy Assistant
Full time and benefits available
Preferred experience in:
- Manual Orthopedic Therapy Treatment
- Neurologic Therapy Treatment
- California PT/PTA license
- CPR/1st Aide
Please contact for further information.